STAINLESS STEEL FIXINGS LTD Supporting the building industry for over 30 years
If you’re involved with the installation or design of stone and masonry cladding, you’ll know how important stainless steel fixings are to the success of your project.
We at Stainless Steel Fixings Ltd have been supplying the construction industry fixings since 1984 and we understand that contractors are routinely asked to deliver faster and more economical, while guaranteeing safety and improving quality. So you need to have confidence in the products you’re using.
At Stainless Steel Fixings Ltd we specialise in non-standard products. The majority of our fixings being made to order from the customer’s unique design. If a customer does not have their own design then we have third party designers who specialise in stone restraint and masonry fixing design, backed not just by qualifications but also by over 50 years’ experience in the industry and PI. Stainless Steel Fixings employs skilled staff all of whom have been with the company over 5 years with several having over 15 years’ service within the company, which means we are uniquely positioned to offer customers a quick response from their first enquiry to the delivery on site for the finished products.
Feel free to call or email and we’ll provide you a price and availability for the fixings on your current job or rates for your tenders for future jobs.
Coronavirus-related Safety Measures at Stainless Steel Fixings Limited
Please be assured that Stainless Steel Fixings Limited is taking the COVID-19 outbreak seriously.
Our primary aims are to protect our employees and the wider community, whilst maintaining service to our customers. To this end, we are implementing a number of measures:
- Any member of staff experiencing any symptoms, to self-isolate immediately for 14 days.
- Homeworking for employees where this is possible.
- Split working patterns within the factories and offices, where homeworking is not practical or possible. This will ensure that we minimise the number of people using our facilities at any one time, thereby limiting contact. We are also strictly observing the 2 metre rule throughout our office/factory and restricting access to our sites by visitors.
- Provide access to sanitiser and other cleaning products throughout our office/factory and ensure ample stocks are maintained.
- Stopped all, but essential, travel. To give you added reassurance in our ability to continue to supply in this climate, Regarding our supply chain, we have no supply issues for our main raw materials and are in regular contact with our key suppliers to monitor this situation.
Our delivery partners have confirmed that they are continuing to operate to and within impacted areas as local conditions and restrictions allow. Due to the dynamic nature of the situation, quoted transit times, and pickup and delivery service availability may be subject to change without notice.
No signature required for delivery
Our delivery service providers are taking necessary precautions in affected areas as per the guidelines of local authorities. For the safety and wellbeing of their couriers and our customers, they will now only seek a verbal confirmation of delivery. This means that you will not be asked to sign for deliveries, until further notice.
Inevitably, there may be some disruption to our normal high levels of customer service until we all adjust to the new ways of working. Despite these being unprecedented times, we will do our very best to support you as always.
Please continue to use our normal email and telephone contact details unless you are advised otherwise.
Simon Dowe/Clive Dowe- Directors
Why Choose Us?
- Quality- we exceed BS EN 1090 so your risk is minimised.
- Detailed product knowledge from our experienced sales team.
- Efficient response to quotes and orders.